- A luxurious, 600-square foot homage to the joy of curling up with a good book
- Two-room suite that features carefully chosen appointments that recreate the look and feel of a classic library with distinctive decor such as hand-hewn desk, brass reading lamps, leather wingback chairs and mahogany slatted blinds.
- Custom "Reading Nook" with a large, cushioned window seat that overlooks Kenmore Square
- Literature-inspired memorabilia, such as a signed letter from Raymond Chandler dating back to 1959 and a letter signed by Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of the Sherlock Holmes series
- Curated library of 50+ titles signed by authors who have stayed at the hotel, a current selection of magazines, and a Barnes & Noble Nook Color loaded with books written by alumni of neighboring Boston University; local interest, travel and fiction titles; magazines and newspapers
- King bed with imported Italian linens, plush down comforters and luxurious pillows
- Oversized marble bathroom with Fresh bath amenities
- State of the art telecommunications system with IDAPT universal charging station, iPhone/iPod docking system and VoIP Telephones