Writer's Block No More
Come and enjoy a relaxing evening by surrounding yourself with hundreds of classic novels in our Reading Suite, literary inspired cocktails and much more!
The Writer's Block No More package includes:
- Overnight accommodations for two in the new Reading Suite
- Two cocktails at The Hawthorne, a sophisticated cocktail lounge and get inspired with a Jack Rose cocktail which was made famous by Hemingway in The Sun Also Rises
- Afternoon tea for two at the Courtyard Restaurant at the Boston Public Library, the nation's oldest public library.
- A map of Boston's Literary Landmarks Walking Tour, which will take you past the homes and haunts of great Victorian writers such as Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Henry David Thoreau, Louisa May Alcott, Henry James, Charles Dickens, and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A $20 gift card to Barnes & Noble, located across the street from the hotel
- An antique book box filled with nuts, chocolate covered pretzels and dried fruit
Starting at $489.00.
Reservations are subject to availability.