We’re ready when you are
Our Commitment to you
At Hotel Commonwealth, the health, safety and well-being of our guests, associates and community are of the highest priority to us. You can take comfort in knowing that we have escalated our health and safety precautions to ensure that everything we do meets or exceeds the guidelines set forth by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the CDC. We will continue to elevate those procedures as best practices evolve.
Where necessary, we have modified our operation to enhance cleanliness and promote appropriate social distancing. There are some services and amenities that we have temporarily suspended pending future guidance from health authorities.
Those changes include the following:
- All of our associates will wear masks and other appropriate PPE
- Guests will be required to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas of the hotel
- Our guestrooms will be cleaned prior to your arrival using EPA registered, hospital grade disinfectants and following all guidelines for their proper use. Our housekeeping team will be provided the appropriate PPE at all times
- We will properly sanitize all public spaces on a consistent basis including the daily use of electrostatic cleaning in the lobby and guest elevators
- We will create appropriate social distancing guidelines in all public areas and ask for your support in following them
- We will follow maximum occupancy restrictions in public spaces and elevators
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- We will provide a contact less check-in/check-out experience
- We will have masks available for guests if needed
- All associates will be retrained on strict, new guidelines for safety and hygiene
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all employees before they are allowed to begin work
Though we may appear different, the same genuine hospitality you’ve known and love remains
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Commonwealth soon!
Covid-19 MA Travel Order – Effective August 1 and until further notice, a travel order will apply to travelers and returning residents entering the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Visitors arriving from seven designated states – VT, NH, ME, CT, NY, NJ and Hawaii – are exempt from the new order.
Visitors and returning residents who are not exempt are required to fill out the MA Travel Form. Those in this category have two options: quarantine for 14 days upon entering Massachusetts or produce a negative COVID-19 test that was taken within 72 hours upon entry into the Commonwealth.