An exclusive opportunity, created just for you.
For a limited time, book a qualified program with (100) guest rooms or more on select dates and you will receive the following benefits:
To indulge you after all your hard work:
- Receive an American Express® gift card valued at up to $1,000.00(USD)*
To help you spoil your most important delegates:
- One upgrade to a spacious Commonwealth Junior Suite for every 20 paid room nights
- One seasonally-inspired welcome indulgence for every 20 paid room nights
- Two complimentary round-trip transfers from Back Bay Station, South Station or Logan International Airport
To help you create your successfully productive meeting:
- Complimentary high-speed (up to 1,000 kb/s) Wi-Fi internet access in ALL meeting space and guest rooms
Qualifying Terms & Conditions:
Applicable for new group bookings with 100 or more guest rooms on select dates from March 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019. Room rates vary and are per room per evening, excluding Commonwealth of Massachusetts and local tax, currently 14.45%. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers and some restrictions apply. American Express® gift card value will vary based on program revenue and will be provided to recipient within fourteen (14) business days of receipt of final payment. Offer expires April 15, 2019 and is subject to availability and may be changed without notice.
Unscripted, honest hospitality comes alive at the urban-luxe Hotel Commonwealth, the heart of Boston’s Kenmore Square. Hotel Commonwealth offers a true Boston experience immersed in local flavor and genuine service while sitting amidst distinctive arts, cultural attractions, and internationally renowned medical and academic institutions.
Hotel Quick Facts
Distance to Logan International Airport: 5 miles | 8 kilometers
Distance to Hynes Convention Center: .7 mile | 1 kilometers
Distance to BCEC: 4 miles | 6 kilometers
Distance to Fenway Park: Steps
Spacious Guest Rooms:
- Number of rooms: 245
- Number of suites: 19
- Number of doubles: 79
Private Event Space:
- Total space: 11,115 sq ft | 1,033 sq mt (indoors) 1,430 sq ft | 133 sq mt (outdoors)
- Largest space: 3,200 sq ft | 297 sq mt | 160 classroom
- Exterior space: 1,430 sq ft | 133 sq mt | 125 reception
Food With A Following:
- Inspired by the kitchens of Eastern Standard and Island Creek Oyster Bar, your guests will love the culinary talents of Boston’s most popular restaurants at your private events. You will be able to take advantage of the seasonally inspired, locally-sourced ingredients these establishments are known for, skillfully prepared to help you make your event rave-worthy.
Boston’s Most Popular Restaurants:
- Eastern Standard Kitchen & Drinks
- Island Creek Oyster Bar
- The Hawthorne