Hotel Commonwealth Pet Policy
In an effort to ensure you and your dog, as well as our other guests, have an enjoyable and relaxing stay at Hotel Commonwealth, please review our pet policies and adhere to the following pet guidelines:
- Guests are permitted to have one dog per guest room at a limit of 35lbs
- Dogs may not be left unattended in a guest room at any time. Should you require a pet sitter, our concierge would be happy to assist you with advance notice by calling 617-532-5001 or dialing 5001 from your guest room telephone.
- Dogs must be well behaved and mild mannered while in the hotel. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any dog that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior including but not limited to biting, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your dog including transportation and kennel charges.
- Guests will be responsible for any damage caused to the room by their dogs. This includes, but is not limited to scratches, broken furniture, and carpet damage.
- A one time $125 deep cleaning charge will be posted to your account upon check in
- Hotel Commonwealth reserves the right to ask you to change rooms or vacate the hotel should the behavior of your dog cause a disturbance to other guests. We also require that you agree to and understand that any compensation, financial or otherwise, issued to another guest who may have been disturbed by your dog during their stay, will be added to your account to be paid in full at check out.
- We require that you provide us with a contact telephone number so that we may contact you at any time while you and your dog are a guest in the hotel.
- You will be required to sign a form prior to arrival or upon check in, stating you have read, understood, and will adhere to these guidelines during your stay at Hotel Commonwealth. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Hotel, its owners and staff from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet. Failure to meet any of these guidelines may lead to a request from management to leave the hotel.
- If you have any questions during your stay, please contact the Reception Desk at extension 5002.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet to Hotel Commonwealth!