The Ultimate Boston Weekend Package
About this offer
When in Boston, do as the Bostonians do! While staying in the heart of the city at the Official Hotel of the Boston Red Sox, guests of Hotel Commonwealth can experience the best of Boston in just one weekend. First, enjoy a quintessential Boston rowing experience on the iconic Charles River. Then, head over to Boston’s own Sam Adams Brewery to tour the place where the craft beer revolution all started. Later, make your way to Major League Baseball’s oldest and most beloved ballpark to cheer on the Red Sox, just steps away from Hotel Commonwealth. Finally, enjoy a luxurious stay at Boston’s premiere boutique hotel.
Your “ULTIMATE BOSTON WEEKEND” package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a spacious guest room
- Personalized rowing experience on the Charles River from Community Rowing
- Signature Sam Adams brewery tour for two
- Two Red Sox game tickets in the Pavilion section with access to the Pavilion club restaurant
- $150 dining credit to Blue Ribbon Sushi Kenmore Square or Pescador Coastal Grill
Starting at $1899 per night
*Package is designed for (2) guests. To book, please contact our reservations department: [email protected] or 617-532-5019. Subject to availability and date may not be changed upon confirmation. All reservations are non-cancellable after booking. Package is based on availability for single or double occupancy. Tax is additional. Hotel Commonwealth adds a $30 + tax Destination Amenity Fee per room night.