We’re ready when you are
COVID-19 Safety Initiatives for Private Events & Meetings
Hotel Commonwealth is committed to the health and safety of our guests. To reduce risk for our guests and associates during COVID-19, we have implemented additional sanitation and safety protocols based on the most current information available. We will continue to monitor guidelines from relevant health organizations, government policy and mandates and update procedures as needed.
Where necessary, we have modified our operation to enhance cleanliness and promote appropriate social distancing. There are some services and amenities that we have temporarily suspended pending future guidance from health authorities. Those changes include the following:
- All hotel event associates will wear face coverings and other appropriate PPE
- Guests will be required to wear face coverings in public area
- All front and back of house associates with follow rigorous hand hygiene
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout hotel and function space
- Prior to each event, furniture and equipment will be disinfected with hospital grade cleaners
- The event space will be sanitized with an electrostatic sprayer on a daily basis
- Hotel event set-ups will facilitate physical distancing and follow MA state maximum occupancy guidelines. The use of outdoor space will be included whenever possible
- Hotel signage in public areas along with directional pathways will serve as reminders to guests to maintain social distancing
- All food and beverage will be served in individually, packaged portions for each meal function
- All culinary associates will wear masks and other appropriate PPE. Kitchens will be sanitized on a consistent basis in compliance with MA state food safety standards.
- Utensils and place settings will be single-use or sanitized after each use
- Pens and writing pads will be available upon request and will be single use
Though we may appear different, the same genuine hospitality you’ve known and love remains
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Commonwealth soon!
Covid-19 MA Travel Order – Effective August 1, 2020 and until further notice, a travel order will apply to travelers and returning residents entering the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Visitors arriving from seven designated states – VT, NH, ME, CT, NY, NJ and Hawaii – are exempt from the new order.
Visitors and returning residents who are not exempt are required to fill out the MA Travel Form. Those in this category have two options: quarantine for 14 days upon entering Massachusetts or produce a negative COVID-19 test that was taken within 72 hours upon entry into the Commonwealth.