A Red Sox Summer
A Home Run for Red Sox Fans
Located mere steps from Fenway Park, Hotel Commonwealth—the Official Hotel of the Boston Red Sox—is the ultimate destination for baseball bucket listers.
In partnership with the team, our hotel offers guests rave-worthy Fenway Park experiences, exclusive Red Sox Packages, and next-level amenities.
From the one-of-a-kind baseball-themed elevator, to carefully-curated baseball-inspired suites with coveted views of the stadium—our Fenway Park hotel has all the bases covered!
Fenway Park Focus
Whether you’re a casual fan or enthusiastic BoSox supporter, you’ll know you’ve arrived somewhere special the moment you enter the lobby. Here’s a taste of what to expect:
We’re Fly Ball Distance from Fenway –
- Kenmore Square and Fenway Park are next door neighbors. This is a huge perk, because driving and parking can be a major league hassle during game days.
Authentic Memorabilia –
- Courtesy of the Red Sox, our lobby has a rotating display of memorabilia on loan from the Boston Red Sox that will excite the truest of fans.
Baseball-Themed Elevator –
- Our baseball-themed elevator features the signatures of Hall of Famers and famous players who have stayed at the hotel.
Direct Views of Fenway Park and the Green Monster –
- Many rooms offer unparalleled views of the stadium.
- Planning a corporate retreat? Our open-air Fenway Terrace is ideal for a pre-game cocktail reception.
- Complete with classic baseball memorabilia, this 600 square foot suite features a separate living room and breathtaking views of historic Kenmore Square.
- This standout suite comes complete with ultra-luxe amenities, including a DVD library with more than 40 classic baseball films.
- Curated in partnership with the Red Sox, the Fenway Park Suite, complete with original stadium seats on a private balcony, is in a league of its own.
- Overlooking the Green Monster, the balcony view is within the same distance as the legendary 502 ft. home run hit by Ted Williams.
- Has a fly ball hit the balcony yet? No…but, it’s possible.
Game Day Celebrations –
- When our rooftop glows a brilliant red, you’ll know the Red Sox have won.
When it comes to Fenway Park hotels, there is no shortage of accommodations near the historic stadium. But for diehard fans planning their baseball journey, our 245-room luxury hotel is the mecca of Boston, MA, getaways.
In partnership with the Boston Red Sox, Hotel Commonwealth offers exclusive Red Sox Packages.
- Looking Fine, Fenway! – Pavilion Club Red Sox Game Package
- That’s the Ticket – Red Sox Game Package
- Keen for the Green (Monster) – Red Sox Game Package
- The Ultimate Play – “Bucket List” Red Sox Game Package
- Seasonless Sox Spirit – Red Sox Tour Package
- 2018 Insider Series Baseball Packages
- Can You Believe It? – Joe Castiglione BoSox Broadcast Package
- Top Dawg Tonight – Remdawg Red Sox Package
Book your once-in-a-lifetime BoSox experience today!