Questions for Hotel Commonwealth Boston?
Q: How far is the hotel from…
…Logan Airport? 6 miles
…Fenway Park? Steps
…Newbury Street? .5 miles
…Museum of Fine Arts? 1 mile
…Faneuil Hall? 2.5 miles
…New England Aquarium? 2.5 miles
Q: What time is Check-in/Check-out?
A: Check-in time is at 4:00PM. Check-out time is at 12:00PM.
Q: Does Hotel Commonwealth provide shuttle service?
A: While we do not provide shuttle services to and from the airport, we do provide a car service from 7:00AM – 9:00AM, Monday – Friday within a two mile radius of the hotel.
Q: Does Hotel Commonwealth provide room service?
A: We provide 24 hour room service.
Q: What parking services does the hotel provide?
A: We offer 24 hour valet service at a cost of $58 per night.
Q: Are there coffee makers/mini fridge in the rooms?
A: All of our guest rooms are equipped with mini fridges and we provide complimentary coffee makers upon request.
Q: Does Hotel Commonwealth have a fitness center/ what are the hours?
A: We have a 24 hour fitness center for our guests use only.
Q: Is there a charge for a roll away bed?
A: Roll away beds are available upon request at $35.00 per evening.
Q: Where can you have breakfast?
A: The Eastern Standard Kitchen provides breakfast daily from 7:00AM to 10:30AM.
Q: Do you offer high-speed internet access?
A: We offer Wi-Fi internet throughout the entire hotel.
Q: Do you offer laundry services?
A: We do offer daily laundry services. Fee applies.
Q: How much is the Destination Amenity Fee?
A: The Destination Amenity Fee is $30 per evening plus tax and includes the following:
- Fazenda Coffee and one pastry from Eastern Standard Restaurant
- Daily selection of curated snacks available upon arrival
- 24-hour access to the hotel business center
- Courtesy luxury SUV local transportation, weekday mornings from 7AM to 9AM
- Google Chromecast streaming services for personalized entertainment in each guest room
- Complimentary bottled waters in each guest room, replenished daily
- Luxury guest room bath amenities by Malin+Goetz, including an exclusive Hotel Commonwealth Malin+Goetz offer
- High speed Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public spaces
- Unlimited local telephone calls
- Seasonal fruit-infused water available daily in the lobby
- 24-hour access to in-house fitness center