Questions for Hotel Commonwealth Boston?
- Logan Airport? 6 miles
- Fenway Park? Steps
- MGM Music Hall at Fenway? Steps
- House of Blues? Steps
- Boston University? Steps
- MIT University? .5 miles
- Newbury Street? .5 miles
- Museum of Fine Arts? 1 mile
- Beth Israel Hospital? 1 mile
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital? 1 mile
- Children’s Hospital? 1 mile
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute 1 mile
- Faneuil Hall? 2.5 miles
- New England Aquarium? 2.5 miles
- Check-in time is at 4:00PM
- Check-out time is at 12:00PM
The hotel is pleased to offer AAA and AARP members special rates. Proof of membership required at check in.
- While we do not provide shuttle services to and from the airport, we are happy to coordinate transportation services. Fees apply.
- The Hotel offers room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- We offer onsite valet parking at a cost of $72 per vehicle per night.
- All of our guest rooms are equipped with mini refrigerators and we provide complimentary coffee makers upon request.
- We have a 24 hour fitness center for our guests’ use only.
- Roll away beds are available upon request at $35.00 per evening.
- We offer high speed Wi-Fi internet throughout the entire hotel.
- The hotel offers laundry and dry-cleaning services, Monday-Friday. Fees apply.
- Selection of curated snacks
- Daily coffee and tea service
- In-room bottled water
- 24-hour business center access
- 24-hour fitness center access
- Access to high speed Wi-Fi in-room and throughout shared spaces
- In-room Google Chromecast streaming service
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Luxury Malin+Goetz bath essentials
- Exclusive offer on Malin+Goetz products
- 10% off at TsuruTonTan Udon Noodle Brasserie in Kenmore Square
- 10% off hotel retail shop items
Dogs are welcome with limitations. All guests must adhere to our pet policy agreement. An additional fee of $125 applies.
The hotel offers cribs for our young guests complimentary. Additional baby gear may be arranged through BabyQuip. Fees apply.
Hotel Commonwealth is committed to protecting the environment through multiple initiatives including refillable PATH water bottles, energy and water saving laundry, the use of phosphate and NPE-free detergents, single-stream recycling, and our in-house Clean Earth Clean Air Program. In addition, we have partnered with BioGreen360 to compost all food waste from our kitchen and event services, making zero-waste events at the Hotel Commonwealth a reality.