WE’RE READY WHEN YOU ARE
Our Commitment to you
At Hotel Commonwealth, the health, safety and well-being of our guests, associates and community are of the highest priority to us. You can take comfort in knowing that we have escalated our health and safety precautions.
Where necessary, we have modified our operation to enhance cleanliness and promote appropriate social distancing.
Those changes include the following:
- Our guestrooms will be cleaned prior to your arrival using EPA registered, hospital grade disinfectants and following all guidelines for their proper use. Our housekeeping team will be provided the appropriate PPE
- We will properly sanitize all public spaces on a consistent basis including the daily use of electrostatic cleaning in the lobby and guest elevators
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- We will have masks available for guests if needed
- All associates will be retrained on strict, new guidelines for safety and hygiene
There are some services and amenities that we have temporarily modified.
Though we may appear different, the same genuine hospitality you’ve known and love remains
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Commonwealth soon!
Effective March 5, 2022, the city of Boston has lifted the indoor mask mandate with the exception of public transportation and health care facilities.